Saturday, May 05, 2012

05/05/12

When I was a kid, I never thought the day would come that I would hate my mom and even on a day so close to mother's day and her birthday.

I'm not asking for much. I just want her to come home, hang out with me, take me somewhere where it's just the two of us.

But she keeps pushing me away. She would rather spend time with "other people" than me. I get to be at home only 2 days a week... and during those two days, she's only at home for less than 24 hours... and those 24 hours.. she's only awake for around 4 hours.. and during those 4 hours, she only has time to scold me, and hide me from the rest of the world...

That's the first thing she says when she gets home "parating na siya.." which actually means that I should go to my room and lock myself up for the rest of the night. Usually around this time..

As much as I love being able to spend a bit more than we usually did, I would rather have my old mom back. The one who would always be there when I needed her. The one who I can talk to about everything. The one who I could depend on everyime there's a problem with school.

So much for mother's day...

No comments: