Saturday, September 08, 2012

I'm back bitches!

No, that's a terrible thing to say..

terrible indeed...

What I meant was.

I'm back to reblogging!

Ever noticed how whenever I speak, I speak nonsense most of the time, but in the end you actually get the point and you finally understand why I had to say all those nonsense just for me to get to the point?

I believe that this was caused by Doctor Who.. oh the Doctor.. he's just so... IDK... he's never straight to the point.. and yet he always is...

Oh look at me, rambling so much...

Well, all I wanted to say was I won't be able to log in the next few days, but rest assured, I'm reviving this blog.

2 comments:

My Cactus Dress said...

TBH, your title made me smile and nothing more.

Than came the reference of Doctor Who and made me smile more. Keep it up! :D

I am new to blogging and your encouragement would help me a lot.
http://mycactusdress.blogspot.com/

My Cactus Dress said...

Then*
ooppsss!